Only RM 275 per person instead of RM 399 (save a total of RM 124 per person)
Places of interest: -
- Sarawak Museum
- Cat Museum
- Cat Monument
- Main Bazaar
- Old State Mosque
- Sarawak Bird's Nest Factory and local product centre
- Souvenir shop such as woodcarvings, Pua Kumbu with native design, Pepper products & Sarawak pottery
- Day 1 : Upon arrival at Kuching International Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and proceed for KUCHING CITY & SHOPPING TOUR. Kuching, the Capital of Sarawak, is a cosmopolitan city and this is reflected in the faces on the street. Its city centre is well preserved with ornate Chinese Temples, The Astana, City Tower, many fine examples of colonial-style architecture a beautiful waterfront and a number of interesting museums, including the famous Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum. Other places of interest include the famous landmark of the City, the Cat Monument, Market, Main Bazaar, China Town, Old State Mosque & etc. Proceed to HOMEMADE KEK LAPIS. The Sarawak layer cake is a well-loved local delicacy that is laborious and intricate to make but so delicious to eat. These colourful cakes also make great gifts to friends. Kuching is a good destination to shop for souvenir such as woodcarvings, “Pua Kumbu” with native design, Pepper products and Sarawak pottery. Sarawak Bird’s Nest Factory and Local Product Centre are also one of the famous souvenirs which can be found in Kuching. After tour, transfer to Hotel of your choice for check in and overnight.
- Day 2 : After breakfast, free at leisure.
- Day 3 : Free at leisure till check-out time and transfer to airport for home.
Booking Period : From immediate to 18 Jun 2013 and booking must be done during redemption period
Valid Travel Period : 1 Jun 2013 - 31 Mar 2014
Travel Period with Surcharge : Not Valid
Black Out Date : Not Valid
Different Room Type Surcharge : Not Valid
- 2 nights' hotel accommodation at Telang Usan Hotel or similar
- Roundtrip airport transfer by sharing vehicle
- Half Day City & Shopping Tour
- Daily breakfast
- Flight Ticket
- Optional Excursions, Personal & Travel Insurance, Tipping
- PYO RM10 booking fee per person
Booking Condition :
- Bookings must be made 2 weeks before travel date (*Last day of booking is 18 Jun 2013)
- Room is based on two persons sharing a room. (Purchase two vouchers to stay in one room) Triple room NOT APPLICABLE.
- Child no bed RM167 per person & Child sharing 1/2 twin with 1 adult RM251 per person.
- Bookings are subject to room availability
- Selection of the departure date based on first come, first serve basis
- No amendment is allowed once booking is made
- No replacement / extension for expired e-Vouchers will be given
- PYOTravel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class within 7 days before check-in
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- The rate valid for Malaysia and Singapore citizens only
Extension Stay : RM76 per person per night
Cancellation & Refund : No Refund for cancellation of utilised or unutilised services.
Booking Process :
- Walk-in: PYO HQ Office at Megan Avenue 2
- Email: email@example.com
- Call PYO office; KL: 03 2170 2121
Block A, Unit A-0-4, Megan Avenue 2 No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia
Customer Service Number: 6 010 2880972