50% Off A La Carte Cash Voucher by Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant. Only RM 50 instead of RM 100. Non-halal.
• Over 100 savoury Chinese dishes to choose from on menu
• Valid for all a la carte food item on menu
• Excluding promotion set, alcohol and beverages
• Chinese Cantonese cuisine using the freshest ingredients with no preservatives
• Elegant dining space with VIP rooms and karaoke system available
• A team of experienced chefs led by chef from Hong Kong
A sneak peak on the a la carte menu available:
• Silver foil wrapped farm chicken (worth RM 75)
• Crispy fried pork with garlic (worth 15)
• Braised 2-head Australian abalone (worth RM 135)
• Peking duck (worth RM 70)
• Mangolian roasted chicken (worth RM 50)
• Vietnamese fried water prawns
• Tiger garoupa fish
• Grill tilapia fish with BBQ sauce
• Steamed tilapia fish with pork belly and salted fish
• Braised sliced pork with salted fish in clay pot
• Steamed farm chicken with Bentong ginger
• Salt and pepper squid with eggplant and inoki mushroom
• Double boiled soup with dry scallop, hericium erinaceus and kampong chicken
• And more!
*All pictures and videos are for illustration purpose only.
Redemption Period : 10 Oct - 31 Dec 2012
Days before Redemption : 3 days before
Number of coupons per person each visit : Unlimited,can buy many use many
Days & Timing of the day for Valid redemption :-
- Monday - Saturday : 11am - 2:30pm
- Not valid for redemption on Sunday & Public Holiday
Booking Condition :-
- Bookings are subject to merchant availability
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other items, cash or other promotions
- No replacements will be given for expired Vouchers
- Valid for dine in only.
- Voucher not valid for drinks
- Voucher inclusive of Government tax and service charge
- Not valid for redemption on Sunday & Public Holiday (Change it to daily and Weekend and Public Holiday & Public Holiday eve only take limited reservation)
- Max 3 voucher per bill
- Min 3 days advance reservation for weekdays , min a week advance reservation for weekends & public holiday and Eve
- Voucher will be forfeit on last mins cancellation or no show up
Cancellation & Refund : No refund for cancellation for utilised services.
Redemption Process :
- 3 days reservation prior to the appointment date is required, please call Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant for arrangement.
- Any last minute cancellations or no-show less than 3 days prior notification will result in the forfeiture of the voucher
Redemption Outlets : Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant
Lot 239, Section 81,Rw Township Batu 2, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur,51100 Kuala Lumpur
Redemption Contacts : Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant
- Tel 03-40411111
Lot 239, Section 81,Rw Township Batu 2, Jalan Ipoh,
Kuala Lumpur 51100 Malaysia
Customer Service Number: 6 03 40411111
Details of the Deal
Sit opposite the Dynasty Hotel and just beside the Restoran TMS Curry House at Jalan Ipoh is Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant, a Chinese restaurant known for its chef specialties and wide array of Chinese dishes including dim sums, seafood, chickens, soups, pork and more. Today's myiMart brings to you a not-to-be-missed a la carte cash voucher deal by Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant - buy a cash voucher for only RM 50, and order to enjoy any a la carte food item on the menu worth up to RM 100! There are over 100 dishes to be chosen from the menu, and while you skim through all of them, you may also save some time with our selected recommendations. So get the vouchers and head over to Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant for a satisfying meal!
- Steamed farm chicken with Bentong ginger - Immersed and steamed in rich soup of angelica root, shrimps and scallops, the farm chicken absorbs all the essence of the herbs before smothering with spicy Bentong ginger, resulting in smooth, tender and juicy steamed chicken meat.
- Grilled tilapia fish with BBQ sauce - Stimulating combination of grilled fresh black tilapia fish and special Japanese Unagi BBQ sauce makes a surprising fish dish that is crispy on the top with hints of flavourful Unagi sauce and soft and tender tilapia flesh beneath.
- Salt and pepper squid with eggplant and inoki mushroom - Cooked with juicy inoki mushroom and eggplant in the style of 'bei fou tong' (salt and pepper style), squids are chewy and savoury, definitely appetizing. Bits of eggplant and inoki mushroom mixed with salt and pepper add crunchy touch to the dish.
- Double boiled soup with dry scallop, hericium erinaceus and kampong chicken - The fresh flavor of scallops, hericium erinaceus and the natural sweetness of farm fresh chicken blend into an irresistible aromatic soup in this dish. Intriguing taste infusing the rich ingredients gives unforgettable experience.
- Steamed tilapia fish with pork belly and salted fish - Pork belly and salted fish makes one of the classic delicious matches, and this tantalizing combo is perfectly combined with the juicy steamed tilapia fish for a unique and delectable dish. Indulge in the salty, savory and smooth texture of this dish for an amazing dining experience.