Redemption Period : 15 May - 15 Jun 2012
Booking Period : 3 days before
Number of coupons per person each visit : Unlimited, can buy many use many
Booking Condition :-
- Bookings are subject to merchant availability
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- Items will be sending out within 7 - 14 working days after the redemption period.
- Should stocks run out, restocking takes 21 working days.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other items, cash or other promotions
- No replacements will be given for expired Vouchers
Cancellation & Refund :-
- No refund for cancellation for utilised services.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia or Pick up option is available.
- Deliveries to East Malaysia subject to RM10 surcharge payable to Beyonce Fashion
- Email email@example.com with the following details :-
- Voucher serial number(s)
- Item Name
- Preferable Color
- Contact number
- Email will be attended within 2 working days
Pick Up Option:-
13-1 Jalan PUJ 3/4 TAMAN PUNCAK JALIL SERI KEMBANGAN ,43300 Malaysia
Please call before visit
Redemption Contacts : Beyonce Fashion - 012-3814573
13-1 Jalan PUJ 3/4, Taman Puncak Jalil, Seri Kembangan , Selangor
Kuala Lumpur 43300 Malaysia
Customer Service Number: 6 03 21711705
Details of the Deal
So you got K-pop in your MP3 player, K-drama on your TV, kimchi on the dining table and a Kia in the parking lot. What's next? Put some K in your handbag too! This deal brings you a Korean style handbag organiser at a hefty 59% discount. It's basically a bag in your handbag, with pockets, zippers and compartments to help you keep everything neat and tidy like any decent Korean drama star would. Beautifully made, as are most Korean girls, and available in 5 different colours, unlike most Korean girls.
Give it a go! Just RM23 to see the end of frantic fishing through your handbag looking for that compact (how unKorean-like)!
More pockets than there are Korean girl bands. Easy in, easy out. You'll be having your kimchi in no time.
You don't see girls fumble for stuff in their handbags in K-dramas. This is why.