Only RM150 instead of RM 210 (save a total of RM 60 per person)
- Thailand's Must-See Bangkok Show.
- One of the largest stage production in the world
- Spectacular Show of Thai Arts and Culture.
- Amazing Special Effects using State-of-the-Art Technology
- Top Quality Family Entertainment
Redemption Period : From immediate to 28 Jun 2013 and booking must be done during redemption period
Travel Period : 28 May 2013 - 31 Oct 2013
Black Out Date : Not Valid
Different Room Type Surcharge : Not Valid
Inclusion : -
- Siam Niramit Show Bangkok Entrance Ticket Standard Seat
- Return transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Buffet-style dinner offers a wide range of delicious foods, including Thai and Western style cuisine.
Exclusion : -
- Airfare & Airport taxes
- PYO RM10 booking fee per person
- Hotel Accommodation
Booking Condition : -
- Booking must be made at least 1 weeks before travel date (*Last day of booking is 28 Jun 2013)
- Valid for Malaysia / HongKong / Indonesia and India citizens Only
- No amendment is allowed once booking is made
- No replacement / extension for expired e-Vouchers will be given
- No refund will be given for cancellation
- Printed e-Voucher must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
Extension Stay : Not Valid
Cancellation & Refund : No refund for cancellation of utilised or unutilised services.
Redemption Process :-
- Walk-in: PYO HQ Office at Megan Avenue 2
- mail: email@example.com
- Call PYO office; KL: 03 2170 2121
Block A, Unit A-0-4, Megan Avenue 2 No.12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia
Customer Service Number: 6 010 2880972
Details of the Deal
* Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage.
* This must-see spectacular show is performed on the gigantic stage listed in the Guinness World Records!
* The show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
* Enhanced special effects and the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
* Siam Niramit (Bangkok) opens 7 days a week.
* The restaurant at Siam Niramit offers a delicious selection of both Thai and Western cuisine, buffet-style.
* Included with your meal is a range of refreshing and healthy herbal and fruit infusions, as well as tea/coffee.
* The buffet meal is offered from 17.30hrs to 19.45hrs
* The show starts at 20.00hrs, but our gates open at 17.30hrs for access to the restaurant, and to give visitors a chance to enjoy other attractions.